May 10，2022 EST
QINGDAO, China, May 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- SOS Limited (NYSE: SOS) (the "Company" or "SOS”) announced the launch of its Hosting Business at the Super-Computer & Hosting Center in Wisconsin. SOS has signed multiple agreements for hosting and managing more than 21,000 mining rigs. Over 680 client hosted servers have been deployed in mobile smart containers to date. This represents progress on another step in SOS’ strategy to build out its North America operations.
Mr. Yandai Wang, CEO and Chairman of SOS, commented, "This launch marks the step-by-step implementation of the company's plan. We will launch more mining rigs as we sign additional contracts with third parties. We will continue to invest in more high level rigs for our own mining use and increase the manpower to support local operations. This will add more jobs and support the local economy.”
Through today , the company has deployed its own 700 sets of rigs to mining production pool. More such rigs will go online as the company secures more power supply from electricity providers .
In addition, SOS announced that on the 27th of June, 2022 it will host a Super-computing Center Open House Day. Access will be granted to all successfully registered visitors. The Company anticipates it will offer Open House Days from time to time. For more information regarding the Open House please refer to: open.sosyun.com or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SOS Limited
SOS is a new high-tech company with artificial intelligence and blockchain as its core technologies. Through core technologies such as AI, block technology, satellite communication and big data, the company provides digital technical services for emergency rescue, big data marketing, international trade, digital assets and other industries, and provides customers with one-stop digital overall solutions. For more information, visit www.sosyun.com.
Certain statements in this press release may constitute "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the Federal Securities Act, including but not limited to our expectations of future financial performance, business strategy or business. These statements constitute forecasts, prospects and forward-looking statements and are not performance guarantees. SOS warns that forward-looking statements are subject to many assumptions, risks and uncertainties that will change over time. Forward looking statements may be identified by words such as "may", "can", "should", "will", "estimate", "plan", "project", "forecast", "intend", "expect", "predict", "believe", "seek", "target", "Outlook" or similar words. Specifically, forward-looking statements may include statements related to the following matters of the company:
Ability to implement its business plan;
Changes in SOS product and service market; and
Expansion plans and opportunities.
These forward-looking statements are based on information available as of the date of this press release and our management's current expectations, forecasts and assumptions, and involve a number of judgments, risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results or performance to be materially different from those expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements.
These risks and uncertainties include, but not are limited to, the risk factors described by SOS in its filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"). These risk factors and those identified elsewhere in this press release, among others, could cause actual results to differ materially from historical performance and include, but are not limited to:
● Local government's policies and regulatory oversight of crypto currency mining operation and our other operations;
● SOS's blockchian and supercomputing, commodity trading and marketing solutions businesses are still under development, with many uncertainties in the future direction and integration of these various business segments;
● Failure to manage the newly launched commodities trading business effectively;
● Loss of key customers in the commodity trading business;
● failure to access a large quantity of power at reasonable costs could significantly increase SOS operating expenses and adversely affect our demand for SOS's mining activities;
● any significant or prolonged failure in the data warehouse facilities and data mining facilities that SOS operates or services it provides, including events beyond its control, would lead to significant costs and disruptions and would reduce the attractiveness of its facilities, harm its business reputation and have a material adverse effect on its results of operation;
● security breaches or alleged security breaches of our data warehouses could disrupt SOS operations and have a material adverse effect on its business, financial condition and results of operation; uncertainty in global supply chain and international shipping and
● other risks and uncertainties indicated in SOS's SEC reports or documents filed or to be filed with the SEC by SOS.
Accordingly, forward-looking statements should not be relied upon as representing our views as of any subsequent date, and you should not place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements in deciding whether to invest in our securities. We do not undertake any obligation to update forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances after the date they were made, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as may be required under applicable securities laws.
SOURCE SOS Limited